What Really Matters For Undergraduate Students!
How to master 15 practices to accelerate your career
This book and Online Course, due for release in the middle of 2010 outlines 15 practices that will enable you to accelerate the early years of your career.
The 15 practices include:
- Choosing to get on 'the bus of opportunity'
- Knowing how to properly leverage part-time and volunteer work
- Taking control of your employability development
- Recruiting mentors
- Capturing stories that reflect your development progress
- Understanding and living your personal values
- Creating successful study group experiences
- Understanding your preferred roles in a team
- Knowing how to communicate effectively in the workplace
- Embracing leadership opportunities throughout your university and co-curricular experience
- Consciously developing your 'personal brand' as represented by social networks
- Understanding your deep beliefs and world views
- Becoming a 'student of life'
- Maintaining your health and fitness
If you are interested in participating in an Advanced Program that will be used to improve the beta version of the book, please contact us. Please include your interest in participating in the Advanced Program.
Would you like to improve the performance of your university group assignments?
If your answer is 'Yes!', then sign up for our two part, self-paced Free Online Course!.
Key words: Career, Employability, Students, University, University Students
Level 8/ 350 Collins Street Melbourne, Victoria Australia 3000
Phone : +61 3 8676 0637
Fax: +61 3 9562 7560
© Copyright 2015. All rights reserved