Fit For Success
Fit for Success Program
What is the objective?
To understand and learn the principles and practices of the Desired Futures Fit for Success approach
Who is the audience?
This program is suitable for people at all levels and is tailored to the group
What is covered
- Introduction to the Desired Futures approach
- Training in the principles of the Desired Futures Approach
- Fitness, work, leadership and life and performance
- Introduction to the Fit For Success Principles including
- Risk factors
- Personal Planning
- Health and Fitness Self Assessment
- Development of Individual Personal Success Cycle
- Partner and Family Exercise
- Development of a Fit for Success Action Plan
How long does it last
This program can be provided in three time frames and online
- 3 hour introduction
- 1 day Foundations of Fitness for Success
- 2 day Foundations of Fitness Retreat
- A 12 week and a 53 week online course is available
What about follow up?
A one month follow up conference call or webinar is provided as part of this program if requested
What other programs and services do you offer to enhance this program?
A number of programs and services complement the Fitness for Success Workshop
These programs and services include:
Enhancement programs are charged separately and are not part of the fee for the Fit for Success Program
If there is another way we can assist you in building on this course please let us know as we would love to discuss it with you.
Level 8/ 350 Collins Street Melbourne, Victoria Australia 3000
Phone : +61 3 8676 0637
Fax: +61 3 9562 7560
© Copyright 2015. All rights reserved